The German capital markets are governed by legislation on standard and mandatory announcements that stipulate when and under what circumstances issuers are obliged actively to report key events.
Essentially, concrete information on
- facts which have not been made public,
- that relate to one or more issuers of insider securities or to the insider securities themselves
- and that would be capable of having a considerable bearing on the stock or market price if they were to be made public must be reported ad hoc.
The ad-hoc announcements of Windreich GmbH are set out below:
- Wind Energy Pioneer Willi Balz paves way for Windreich’s reorganization Wolfschlugen, 09 September 2013 Willi Balz, chief executive of Windreich GmbH in Wolfschlugen near Stuttgart has withdrawn from the management of Windreich GmbH with immediate effect. Werner Herr steps in as acting chief executive of Windreich GmbH. H...
- “Windreich spared from Siemens quality problems through clever choice of partners” Wolfschlugen July, 26 2013 Over the last few days, the negative messages over quality problems of various foreign wind turbine manufacturers have increased. This mainly results from the fact that most large energy companies believe in building cheaply ...
- Ad-Hoc Announcement - Offshore Wind Farm Global Tech I on the Grid way ahead of Schedule Wolfschlugen, 09th November 2012 • Global Tech I project is further on schedule • Electricity production already during the construction phase • Windreich AG owns three of the only five confirmed grid connections
- Ad-hoc Announcement: North Sea Wind Project “Deutsche Bucht” sold to private equity firm Wolfschlugen / Monaco, 24th October 2012 • New owner also commissioned Windreich AG the complete project implementation • With “Deutsche Bucht” Windreich AG achieves a total revenue in hundreds of millions
- Ad-hoc Communcation: Windreich AG and Swisspower Renewables AG will co-operate Wolfschlugen, 02. July 2012 Entering into a contract in two digit millions for a 16 MW wind-park now signed. Windreich AG, German builder and operator of wind-parks with large experience in the areas of on-shore and off-shore operations is today sta...